Sunday, October 05, 2008

What a nice surprise...

We had a wonderful suprise this weekend!!!

Daddy was in Austin last week conducting interviews, well he came home late Friday night to surprise his girls!! He was supposed to have to stay in Austin through the weekend, but he was able to break away for a couple of days. While he was home we had LOTS of family fun!! Daddy took his "girls" to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and fun and then we went to the mall to do some shopping-- yes, Greg went shopping too. Actually, it was all his idea! He did some things around the house and of course played with Kailey and all of her toys.




Today we went to church and then out to lunch with our great friends, Justin, Crystal and Jackson. We enjoyed a yummy meal at Jason's Deli. Later in the afternoon we headed to a birthday party where Kailey really enjoyed herself. She had fun running around, eating cake, driving the Barbie car and playing with her friends. Unfortunantly, Daddy had to head back to Austin so he didn't get to go to the party. For dinner we had Chili's take-out. I NEVER cook when Greg is out of town! I figure I can treat myself to whatever I want, since I am a single parent when he is gone.
Now back to the Barbie Car... Kailey LOVED it! She rode around in it for most of the party, she was really great at taking turns and enjoyed both driving and riding. She kept the stereo blasting and was actually a pretty good little driver. I think Santa may have a Barbie Car in his sled sometime soon:)

1 comment:

  1. Susanna, I love your blog!! I can't believe how fast Kailey is growing up. She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete