Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MIrror, Mirror on the wall

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...
Before
After
Greg and I have a "project" list of things we would like to do around the house. I usually don't take pictures of our projects, but for once I did! This latest completed project were the frames around the mirrors in the bathrooms. I wanted to "dress" up the look of the mirrors, Greg did all the work- cutting the wood, staining it to match the cabinets and putting it all together. I think the finished product looks great! We plan on doing the same thing in the other 3 bathrooms- but we started with our bathroom.
Greg really enjoys doing things around the house and that is a good thing since our project list is LONG!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:10 PM

    This looks AWESOME! Can you tell me how yall did it?!?!

    Moe!

    ReplyDelete