Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lipstick Junkie

We all know that Kailey is about as girly as they get. Well, today she got even more girlie! I was getting ready while Kailey was supposed to be eating breakfast. I came out to check on her and she was putting on my LIPSTICK! I didn't think we would be crossing this bridge this early, but boy was a wrong. She was a PRO! She knew EXACTLY what to do and she even rubbed her lips together after she had applied her first, of many, coats!
She was so patient while she was putting on her lipstick. She carefully put the wand into the container, then ever so carefully brought the wand up to her lips and then slowly applied the pink color to her lips. After she had her lips covered, she moved on to her teeth! I guess she saw some old lady with lipstick on her teeth and thought that was how you did it?!?!
After she was done, she closed up the lipstick and put it in her purse. I tried to take it back, since it is mine, but that was NOT HAPPENING! She was NOT going to give up her new found love. I guess I should add lipstick to the LONG list of things I will have to hide from Kailey-- other things on the list include: jewelry, eye shadow, deodorant, mascara, nail polish and pretty much any other personal grooming items!




She is just SO DARN CUTE!












No comments:

Post a Comment