Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bake- A-Thon

With Halloween being tomorrow we have been really busy with pre-Halloween parties. Kailey and I have been heating up the kitchen with lots of yummy Halloween treats. We made chocolate covered pretzels, cupcakes and carmel apples. Kailey loved helping me with everything. When we made the pretzels she helped add the sprinkles, she "tested" the cupcakes for me and she helped wash the apples for the carmel apples. Kailey really loves to be my helper in the kitchen and I must say she does a darn good job! Below are some of our creations!
Chocolate Covered Pretzels
apples

carmel apples- YUM!


Halloween Cupcakes!




Yummy Halloween Treats!



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Yum- that all looks so good Suze. You are really talented.

    -Millie

    ReplyDelete