Monday, October 13, 2008

Bake Off!

This past Saturday was "Family Day" at Greg's work. It was TONS of fun and we are really glad that he works for a company that values family so much! One of the optional activites at family day was a bake off. I decided to try again this year. Below are some pictures of my Jack-O-Lantern Checkerboard Cake. It was quite yummy I must say. I didn't get any pictures of the inside, but it is a checkboard cake with black and orange cakes. YUMMY!



About to bake the cakes:


Frosting the cake and doing the sprinkles:


Daddy and Kailey helping me draw out the face:



FINAL PRODUCT!

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks FABULOUS! I am SURE you won 1st place - your stuff is always THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- the cake looks awesome! Great job.

    ReplyDelete