Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Starting Again

Here we go again...


I started this blog SEVERAL years ago with hopes I would keep up with it and well, I never did! Greg went to Iraq and I just kind of forgot about keeping up with it, So, now that I have WAY LESS time and SO MUCH MORE to do I thought I would try it again! HAHA! It seems like an easy way to share the In's and outs of daily life. I am already really busy with Kailey's site, myspace, facebook, totspot, meetup, online photot albums, sewing, strollerfit, playgroups, and the list goes on and on--but I am going to give it my best shot at keeping up with this blog this time. The second time's the charm right?!?


I will still keep Kailey's site updated, but this is more for me to keep track of whats going on in our daily lives-- I like to keep my memories written down and this is an easy avenue to do just that.


I hope you will join me on this journey and will check back often for updates! Greg thinks I am nuts for adding just one more thing to my already full plate- but hey you only live once right?!?!





Since my last entry SEVERAL years ago a LOT has happened--here is our life in a nutshell since then... Greg was deployed to Baghdad, Iraq with the Louisiana 1-156. He was a tank commander and led his men well. He returned home in September of 2005 after an 18 month deployment. We took a few trips when Greg returned home-- went on a cruise to the Caribbean and went skiing in Colorado. I graduated from LSU- Geaux Tigers, we had our "dream wedding" (renewal ceremony), and then went on a second honeymoon (2 weeks of fun--a cruise to the Eastern Carri bean and a week in Disney)-- 5 weeks after coming back we were so excited to find out that we had brought back the best souvenir-- A BABY! Yep, I was pregnant. Our beautiful baby girl, Kailey, was born on January 3, 2007. She is the light of our lives and brings us so much joy! In September of 2007 Greg was offered a great job with a new company in Texas. He left Dow and accepted a position with Celanese Chemical in Houston. We left our friends in Baton Rouge and headed to Houston-- we built a home and moved into it in February 2008- our new home is beautiful and has everything we have ever wanted! Shortly after moving I opened up my own business- StrollerFit: Exercise with your Baby. It is a franchise and so far it is really a hit! I love that I can workout and Kailey is always with me. We have been busy traveling and having lots of fun. This summer we went to Disney World and LOVED it! Kailey really enjoyed it and we are already planning our next trip back! Life has really been fun these past few years- while we have had our ups and downs- life is grand and we can't wait to see what the future holds!

Check back soon for another post!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:33 AM

    LOVE THE BLOG! I am so glad you are doing this again! Can't wait to see what "adventures" yall have in the future.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:34 AM

    thankx for sharing. Your house is GORGEOUS! I am jealous! Next time yall are in town you MUST come see us. I bookmarked your page so I will be back soon to check out the daily happenings of the Blanchard's.

    Miss You,
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:41 PM

    Hey Suze,

    You are one busy lady! Love the updates- your house is really nice! HOpe to see you soon.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete