Friday, October 24, 2008

FondBOOOOO!!



Ready to go!


Great friends: Jen, Marisa, Charli, Me!


So last night was one of the most fun childless nights I have ever had. Some of my Mommy friends all get together for some spooky Halloween fun. We all (well most of us) dressed up like witches and headed to Marisa's for a night that would prove to be very memorable. I decided to wear some crazy long eyelashes and boy did they prove to be a hit! Marisa set up an awesome Halloween spread outside with Halloween decor, spooky music and yummy fondue. We had cheese fondue and three chocolate fondues- YUMMY!!! We all sat around outside, eating and of course gabbing the night away. As it got later and we all realized how fun it was to be out without the kids we started cuttin' a rug in the backyard. I believe that Thriller was even part of the mix- yes it is a funny thing to picture 15 Moms dancing in witches hats in the dark.

It was a really great night- I am reminded of how wonderful my friends are!



Emily, Me, Jen, Frances



Me with crazy fake eyelashes and Beautiful Dana!



Me, Marisa, Dana, Frances




No comments:

Post a Comment