Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Pig- Tails



So, Kailey LOVES it when I "do" her hair. This week she started going to get me the hairbrush and sitting patiently while I do her hair. I was brushing her hair last night and she sat for 25 minutes and was SO relaxed afterwards. She now asks for "tails" and she wants me to put her hair into pigtails. She looks absolutly adorable in them! I LOVE it when peoople play with my hair and I am pretty sure that Kailey is going to love it to. She now runs to get her bows and brings them to us to style her hair. She especially loves it when Daddy puts TONS of bows all over her head! She is certainly a GIRLY GIRL, as she loves all things frilly! I remember telling my Mom when I was preggo that I wanted a girly girl and not a tom boy, well, God blessed me with both a girly girl and a girl that doesn't mind getting dirty! Greg and I are truely blessed to be Kailey parents and we thank God EVERYDAY for blessing us with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment