Monday, October 06, 2008

Take Out Taxi!!

I have discovered the BEST thing EVER... TAKE OUT TAXI! It is amazing! Restaurants from all over Houston offer their menus online, the customer (ME), calls in and orders what I want from which specific restaurants-- then a runner goes to the restaurants, picks up your food and delivers it hot to your door! So, tonight we had BBQ from Red River and dessert from BJ's, and I ordered Kailey something from Chili's. It all arrived 45 minutes from when I ordered and it was just as yummy as going to the restaurant with NONE of the hassle.

What are the prices like you may ask... Well, of course everything great comes with a price... There is a 6.99 delivery fee and your order must be at least $25.00. I didn't think this was too bad as I ordered enough food to 2 or 3 meals and I didn't have to even leave my house!

Years ago I had a friend order from a similar company and I always thought it was so cool-- now that I have found it here I plan on using it more often. And most of you know that when Greg travels I DON'T cook- nope, I figure that it is cheaper and faster for me to just go pick something up and eat it for several meals. Another bonus is NO DISHES!

To make life easier for yourself check out their website at: www.takeouttaxihouston.com









No comments:

Post a Comment