Saturday, November 22, 2008

What a great day!

Since I was sick all week I really didn't get much "quality" time with Greg and Kailey. I started to feel a little bit better so on Saturday we decided to have a "family day" and make the most of our Saturday! We started the day with a yummy breakfast made by Daddy!!





After breakfast Greg said we needed to get ready to go, so we all got ready and headed out. He dropped Kailey and I off at Pets Mart to see the puppies--he knows that Kailey and I LOVE to see the puppies. He said he would be back in a few minutes. I didn't think much of what he said as I just figured he was going to park. Kailey and I checked out the dogs, fish, birds, etc. After about 20 minutes there was still no Greg... I was wondering where he went... Just then he walked up!




After we left PetsMart we walked down to Lifeway to pick up a few Christmas gifts and Daddy got Kailey a new VeggieTale Dvd! Chuck E Cheese, or as Kailey would say "Chuck Cheese" is right next door to Lifeway so we went there for lunch and play! We had a fantastic time as always. Kailey played for a long time and really loved skeeball! Greg and I raced cars, played the Basketball game and enjoyed visiting. After CEC we walked over to Toys R Us to look at the sales. We didn't buy anything there, but had fun looking at everything. Sneaky Greg said he would be right back and said he would just go ahead and get the car since the parking lot was crazy. About 20 minutes later he called and said he was outside. Kailey and I walked out, got in the car and realized that Greg had TRICKED us! He had the ENTIRE day planned, and while we were shopping, eating and having fun he had brought my car to get a DVD player installed! I was SO SURPRISED and SO PUMPED! It is really nice, big screen, remote, wireless headphones, etc. After I saw the DVD player the whole day made sense--why he dropped us off and took 20 minutes to get back, why he insisted we buy Kailey a new DVD and why he wanted to go and get the car because of "parking lot traffic." Duh---now it all made perfect sense. We popped Kailey's new DVD in and away we went--it was wonderful and Kailey already loves her new "DD" or DVD.



Thank You Greg for a wonderful gift and most importantly a WONDERFUL DAY as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment