Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chipped Tooth

While at Honey's Kailey had a little spill at the grocery store. We stopped in to grab a few things and Kailey was enjoying herself walking down the aisles. Some people walked by her, she looked up, her feet got tangled and she fell to the HARD CONCRETE FLOOR. She caught herself somewhat with her hands, but then rocked forward and smacked her face on the floor--I heard her face hit the floor. I dropped my groceries, picked her up, and sure enough she had blood coming from her mouth--I thought she may have bitten through her tongue or knocked a tooth out--thankfully I was wrong on both accounts. She did chip one of her front teeth. She was so sad so of course I was sad and Honey was sad too. It must have been quite a scene to see 2 grown ladies and a baby crying in the cereal aisle. The chip was pretty small, but it was rough so of course Kailey felt the need to rub her tongue on her now sharp tooth. When we got home and she calmed down I filed the sharp part off and now it looks just fine! We called one of our dentist friends and he assured us that everything would be just fine and reminded us that it was a baby tooth and not to worry:)

Poor little Kailey

No comments:

Post a Comment