Thursday, November 06, 2008

Sweetest Baby


So tonight was possibly the best night ever. Every night we have a bedtime routine, near the end of our routine I read "Mommy Hugs" and Greg reads "Daddy Kisses." We say our prayers and go to sleep. Well, tonight after we said our prayers, gave hugs and kisses Kailey rolled on her tummy and started to tell me "on" "on" "on", while pointing to her back. So, I put my hand on her back and she relaxed, a few seconds later she started moving around as if she was trying to tell me to rub her back, so I started to gently rub her back. She stayed there for a few minutes and then sat up gave me a HUGE hug and kiss and then layed back down. She grabbed my hand and held my hand until she fell asleep. This was so touching, and of course it made me cry. I just love Kailey SOOOOOO much and sometimes when I think about how special she is I cry. I feel so incredibly blessed to be her Mom. She makes me want to be a better person every day. She is the most tender and loving baby. She melts my heart every single day. I am so blessed and so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment