Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby, It's cold outside...

Yesterday a cold front came in a made it pretty chilly. While talking to Kailey throughout the day I usually ask her if she is hot or cold and she usually responds with "ohhh hot" and then she blows on something, she isn't really hot she just likes to say that over and over and over... Well, yesterday I asked her if she was cold and she said "cold cold cold" all while crossing her arms and pretending to shiver. So, I picked her up and gave her a big cuddle. When I set her down she said "cold cold" again so once again I picked her up and cuddled her. This turned in to a fun game for Kailey and I played along becasue it meant that I got some extra snuggles with my sweetpea! WELL, she has decided to "trick" us into thinking she is cold just to get some extra snuggles in. When Daddy got home she ran to him with a smile he picked her up and gave her a kiss and then she told him she was cold so, of course, he snuggled her. He fell for her trick hook-line and sinker! She was very pleased with his response and continued to tell him she was cold until I let him in on her little trick! She is quite the trickster... She was even playing the trick on her babies- while playing with her babies she would say "ohh cold" and then wrap them up and cuddle them, she is quite the nuturing girl-it was so darn cute!


Tonight at bed time she tried to pull the "cold" trick on us along with the usual "potty," "drink," "cup," "baby," routine, but we only gave in once... okay it was twice, but then she realized we were not falling for it, especially at BED TIME!

Here is a picture from last year in Oklahoma, when it WAS really cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment