Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Make-Up Artist in Training...

Every morning Kailey and I hang out in my bathroom while I do my hair, get dressed and put my make-up on. She loves to rummage through my cabinets and pull out "treasures" for her to carry in her purse. Lately she has been obsessed with lipstick, lip gloss, chap sticks, etc. I usually let her play with them since she knows EXACTLY what to do with them and doesn't make a huge mess! Well, this morning Kailey must have found one of my eyeliners; she snuck off quietly and when I went to check on her she had put the BLACK eye liner ALL OVER her baby dolls face. I will give her credit... She only put the make-up on her face, so she is headed in the right direction. Below is a picture of her baby and might I say that she just looks BEAUTIFUL will black liner all over. My oh my what shall I do with Kailey?!?!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment