Friday, April 17, 2009

New Favorite...

My Mom bought Kailey the Hi Ho Cherry-O game a couple of weeks ago and let me just tell you that she LOVES it!! She plays EVERY SINGLE DAY and is pretty darn good at it!! Of course we would never let our 2 year old princess lose, but she is actually really good. She does a great job counting the cherries and will even count yours for you!! She calls the game "Hi Cherry-O" it is pretty cute. She is learning to take turns and doesn't like it when you take too long to spin the wheel.
It is so fun to watch Kailey learn new things and take such an interest in playing games. She is growing up fast and we are just trying to soak up every second with her!! I can already picture Kailey teaching her little sister how to play games, too!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Susanna! I didn't realize that you were a blogger....I found your blog though somewhere....can't remember, Facebook maybe? Anyways, congrats on baby #2. So exciting! Hope you are feeling well. I will add your blog to my favs on my blog, so I can keep up to date on you and your growing family!

    ReplyDelete