Thursday, April 16, 2009

Doctor Visit...

Today I had my 14 week OB visit. Everything went really well. Kailey joined me for the visit and she was on her best behavior. All of the nurses loved her and gave her stickers and candy! Kailey loved hearing B2's heartbeat and even asked "Ms. Amy" to listen to her baby. The dr played along and put the doppler on Kailey's baby doll. Kailey LOVED it! I just LOVE hearing the beautiful sound of a babies heartbeat, it just remindes me of what a miracle life is.

We are officially in the 2nd trimester and I am hoping I start to feel better soon!! I am still pretty nauseated, but I have hope it will get better.

I go back in 4 weeks for another check-up and the anatomy scan.

Come back soon for an Easter update and some pictures from Dallas and from Auntie Kim and Auntie Amy came to visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment