Sunday, January 11, 2009

Twenty-Seven








I can't believe I am 27 years old... Where in the world has the time gone??? I turned 27 on December 23rd and I must say that this year was one of my most favorite adult birthdays. Why, you might wonder?? Because I got to spend it with my incredible family! I spent my birthday with my Mom, both brothers, both sisters, my nephew and of course my wonderful husband and beautiful daughter. It was so great to look around and see my family. It is not often that we are all together so I really cherished this special time.






We were in Oklahoma for my special day. We went to one of my favorite places, BRAVO! YUM! It was delicious! We enjoyed a yummy meal and then headed back to the house for dessert and presents. My middle brother, Jon, has his birthday on December 19th so we "shared" our birthday's this year. After dessert and presents we played some games and visited.

Thank You to my wonderful family for making my day so special.








No comments:

Post a Comment