Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Future Miss America???


Last weekend the Miss America pageant was on TV. I thought I would try to watch it as I have always been a fan of pageants. I love to see the beautiful evening gowns and guess on who is going to win! I am convinced that Kailey will be the future Miss America or Miss USA, if you would have been here to see her in action you would think so too!


This year, Kailey was SO INTO IT! It was really cute! During the opening number Kailey danced around the game room, we thought this was cute... Then came the really funny stuff... During the swimsuit competition she saw the girls with their hands on their hips so she walked right up to the TV, put her hands on her hips and began parading around the room. She would even stop to pose. Greg is in trouble!!! Kailey is SOOOOO girly, and I LOVE IT! During the evening gown competition Kailey wanted a "dress" so we put one on and boy did she steal the stage! Those contestants have nothing on her!




She watched the entire pageant and even clapped for the winner. Miss USA is in February so I am sure we will be watching that too!

It was such a fun night! I am SO BLESSED!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you could be in trouble! But how much fun and confidence it gains someone is the best. I am glad you talked me into doing them and I know she would do great : )

    ReplyDelete