Wednesday, May 06, 2009

First French Braid


Can you believe that Kailey's hair is long enough to french braid now?!?!? She LOVES for me to "do" her hair! She will run and grab a hair brush and tell me how she wants it styled! I asked her if I could try and braid it and she said "YES! Braid hair, Mommy," her hair is still VERY fine, so it slipped out pretty easily, I was just pumped that it is long enough to braid now!!! I can remember my mom braiding my hair when I was little and I loved it! Kailey ran right to Daddy and said "look Daddy, I look so pretty" she was RIGHT, she is just too darn cute! She is quite the little diva with her hairstyles and painted nails. Oh and did I mention she HAS to have her lipstick (chapstick) on before we go anywhere. She is SUCH a girl and I LOVE it!!!
Little girls are just SO MUCH FUN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I always follow your blog thru Kim's I am amaze how long her hair has gotten I can not get around to letting Samia's hair get long, but now you got me thinking!

    ReplyDelete