Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crazy Eights


Crazy Eights


Crazy Eights! My friend, Erin, tagged me for this...so...here goes

Tag Rules...
1. Mention the person who tagged you.
2. Complete the list of 8's.
3. Tag 8 of your wonderful blog friends!

8 things I look forward to:
1. Having our second baby girl
2. decorating another nursery
3. seeing my Mom tomororw
4. going on several vacations this summer
5. TIGER Football!
6. Kailey starting MDO in September
7. The backyard finally being finished (I don't know if that will ever happen)
8. my Uncle Bill coming home from Iraq safely

8 things I did yesterday (Memorial Day):
1. went swimming
2. made some yummy burgers
3. thanked lots of soldiers:)
4. watched Greg fix the broken waterline outside
5. had some great friends over
6. went grocery shopping
7. Watched John and Kate plus 8
8. organized my maternity clothes

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Snap my fingers and have my house all organized
2. be skinny and still eat dessert!
3. see my friends who don't live here
4. win the lottery so Greg wouldn't have to work anymore
5. go on a vaction RIGHT NOW!
6. fly
7. live closer to my Mom (one day, one day)
8. see my fabulous brothers, sisters and nephew more often

8 shows I watch: (when Kailey isn't watching cartoons)
1. Lost
2. The Bachelorette
3. John and Kate Plus 8
4. The Hills
5. Law and Order SVU
6. The Office
7. Cheesy Movies on Lifetime
8. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (I do have a 2 year olf)


Bloggers I tag:

Melanie
Charli
Kim W.
Ashley B.
Shannon
Cassie
Julie
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment