Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Family Pizza Friday's!!

When I was younger we would make homemade pizza most Friday nights, I really loved it so when I was pregnant with Kailey I started that tradition with our family. We love it!! While it doesn't happen every Friday, it does happen a lot!! Kailey loves to be the big helper with the cheese and other toppings. She usually ends up eating most of the toppings before they even make it on the pizzas. This past Friday she didn't want ANY help from us so she did the WHOLE thing all by herself, except the cooking part:)



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Susanna!! I have the BOB Revolution single stroller and the only problem is it seems so HUGE and I can't imagine how heavy the double be. I don't want to end up with 4 or 5 more strollers though. LOL.

    ReplyDelete