Monday, December 08, 2008

Prayers for our friends...

Dear Friends,

I am asking all of you to please pray for our friends Hetaher and Jon and their dear sweet baby. Baby Hayes was born 6 weeks ago and he was the baby that they had dreamed of for many years. On Saturday night, Jon and Heather went to sleep and when they woke up they found baby Hayes not breathing and unresponsive. The medical examiner has declared his death SIDS. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for our friends and for their sweet, innocent baby. This is our second friend this year who has lost a child to SIDS. I cannot even imagine the anguis that they are going through, and I don't want to. I can't even imagine the pain and heartache they are experiencing and I hope I never have to.

Kailey is napping now and you can bet I am checking on her WAY more than I usually do. Life is just so fragile, cherish EVERY SINGLE SECOND.

My heart is broken for this hurting family.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends losing their sweet, precious baby. I will definitely be praying for your friends.

    ReplyDelete