Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Baking...





This past week I pretty much baked something Christmas-like EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!! This is how it went down in the Blanchard Kitchen:


Monday: Make (from scratch) all the dough for 12 DOZEN cookies

Tuesday: Baked 12 DOZEN Christmas Cookies
Wednesday: Make 2 Christmas Tree Cakes and 4 pounds of fudge
Thursday: Make 100 edible snowmen
Friday: Make 2 loaves of homemade breakfast bread, and make divinity.

Saturday: KITCHEN CLOSED!





Kailey and I had LOTS of fun baking it up this past week, but boy did I get in over my head. My problem... to many new recipes to try! Everything turned out fantastic especially the 144 cookies and the edible snowmen.

The kitchen is closed for the rest of the year, so don't call me if you need something baked!

No comments:

Post a Comment