Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Decorating Diva!





Over the last few weeks we have had LOTS of fun getting ready for Christmas. We have 9 trees throughout the house-- what can I say, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Kailey has been quite the little helper this year. She has really enjoyed decorating and re-decorating the smaller trees and I must say she has done a great job! I think Kailey may love this time of year as much as me!! It is really fun to see her in action this year. Last year was her first Christmas and we really had fun, but this year is SO MUCH BETTER! This is our first year in our new house, and Kailey actually realizes that there is something very cool going on. We have LOTS of fun Christmas activites planned so stay tuned for more pictures and updates. I need to get a picture of our main tree too.

Merry CHRISTmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment