Monday, March 02, 2009

Our Exciting News!!!!

I AM PREGNANT!!

I'M PREGNANT!!! Kailey is going to be a big sister!! Yay- we are really excited! My due date is October 13th so I am almost 8 weeks. I have been sick pretty much from morning to night and even sometimes in the middle of the night. I have been trying to nap when Kailey naps and Greg has been awesome with helping me around the house. We had our first ultrasound 2 weeks ago and were able to see his/her little heart just beating away. We will find out if B2 is a boy or a girl in about 4 weeks! Any guesses????


9 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:56 AM

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 AM

    I am so excited for you... I am going to guess girl because as you know that is all I know! Hope the "morning" sickness passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm going to guess a BOY. (In my family, the sickness comes with having a boy).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:57 AM

    I just knew it! My guess...ummmm...BOY!
    What else could the perfect couple have but the perfect family?
    Congrats and Love,
    Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY! So happy for you guys!!! I hope that the sickness isn't as bad as it was with Kailey...Love you and miss you!
    -Bing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:56 PM

    Congratulations! What wonderful news - please keep us posted on your newest segment of the adventure.

    Cheers,
    Steve Michalisko

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:30 AM

    AWESOME NEWS!!! You and Greg have the most beautiful kids!!!
    -Erica Hallows

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:31 AM

    My guess is GIRL!! Hope you feel better soon, can't wait for updates!

    Morgan and Ted

    ReplyDelete