Monday, March 16, 2009

Honey to the Rescue!!!







Last week my wonderful Mom and nephew came down for a visit and to help me around the house with some things. As you know I have been really sick with this pregnancy so they were coming to my "rescue." Some of the time they were here I felt okay so we were able to do some fun things and some of the time I felt horrible so they helped me with Kailey, laundry and some other things around the house.


While they were here we visited Space Center Houston (NASA), it was awesome and the kids had a great time! I didn't know what to expect, but it was really cool! We also went to the Incredible Pizza Company for dinner one night, to the downtown aquarium for lunch and to see the fish (and white tigers) one day, and a couple of days we just hung around the house and relaxed. Well, I relaxed and Mom and Timmy worked around the house. We also got some GREAT pics of the kids together and with their "Honey."










We really enjoyed having them here and were very sad to see them go. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and I thank God every day for blessing me with them!
Stay tuned for more pics...
















No comments:

Post a Comment