Monday, October 19, 2009

Anna Grace

Our sweet Anna Grace arrived on October 8, 2009 at 10:00am. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. She has blonde/brown hair and blue eyes. She is absolutly perfect and has already touched our hearts in so many ways. She made a REALLY fast entrance... One minute I was just hanging out in the labor and delivery room and the next nurses are running around, Greg and my Mom are running down the hallway and the doctor is sweating when she arrives... 68 minutes of TOTAL labor and 2 pushes and our sweet baby girl was HERE!

Anna Grace is such a sweet baby. She is very calm and oh so sweet. She barely cries, and only does so when she is hungry. She is a GREAT sleeper (just like big sister Kailey) and doesn't like to be in a wet/dirty diaper for long. She really looks A LOT like her big sister, sometimes it catches me off guard when I look at Anna and see so much of Kailey in her.


I am recovering really well. I think this was actually an easier recovery than with Kailey, I really only had pain where my epidural was.

Big sister Kailey is really loving being a big sister. While we have had a few jealous moments, overall Kailey really loves to hug and kiss Anna. She is such a big helper and wants to help Mommy do everything... diapers, feeding, etc. And she is quick to remind us all that only "big girls like me" can have chocolate milk and m&m's.
We have had family in town for a couple of weeks now and boy has it been a HUGE help. I haven't been to the grocery strore in weeks thanks to my Mom and Greg's Mom and I think I might need to learn how to use the dishwasher and washing machine again. Our wonderful friends have been bringing by meals and that has also been a huge help! Thank You to everyone for your love and support. We can't wait for you to meet our sweet Anna Grace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment