Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower!

A few weeks ago Kailey and I traveled to Baton Rouge. While I was there we saw lots of our friends and had a lot of fun! On our last night I thought I was going to meet up for a simple dinner with some girlfriends, but boy was I wrong... I showed up at Walk-On's (one of my favorite places) and all of my girlfriends were there and yelled "SURPRISE" they had planned a surprise baby shower for me! It was so wonderful! There were a few ladies there that I didn't even know were going to meet us for dinner! Amy (the master planner) did a great job planning it secretly! We enjoyed a yummy dinner, opened gifts, took pictures and ate some REALLY yummy desserts! I really have the best friends in the world! Baby girl received lots of nice gifts... from diapers to wipes to clothes and everything in between, she is one lucky little girl!


Amy the master planner

all the ladies!

super cute hooded towel






gifts for baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment